Sunday, January 2, 2011

News ....Smooze !!!

Well it's 2011 ...The girls don't have school for 2 more days. What to do? Something Fun!!!

We had a quiet (not really) New Years celebration at home this year. The neighbors dogs freaked out because of the fireworks so they choose outside our bedroom window at 4am to bark back at a "yappy" dog through the fence. So at 4:15am ...i opened the patio door and walked to the backyard and yetlled...."go lay down and shut up". Probably not smart cause I leave next to an HPD Officer. Oh well....She was probably clapping from inside her house or wasn't home. We would finally get back to sleep and it would start again...finally at 8:30am I was fed up with it so I took a hammer outside and Delynn and fixed the problem...no I didn't hit the dogs! I put the 3 boards that the dogs knocked down back up and locked the dogs back in their own yard.

This is why we have one pet ....It's Mary's Betta fish his name is G2 (NCIS Los Angeles) is Mary's favorite show.

Thinking about new years resolutions....

Get Fit and loose a bunch of weight. (this one is my top priority)
Get more spiritual (I am lacking in my scripture study)
Stay Organized - I actually have do this one the past two days...I have the cleanest linen closets in town.


That's probably enough for 2011.... Oh yeah write more than once's a month on my blog. To my defense, I have been busy with a new job. But I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment